It's really easy to create an account and start using GlycoLeap right now. There are 2 ways to get started.
If you're using the computer:
- Sign up for an account on the GlycoLeap website: Click here to get started. If you don't have a Unique Program ID, click on 'I don't have one'. You will then be asked to enter a few details, your email address and create a password.
- Download Glyco app to your phone after you've successfully registered. You can do so by clicking on this link.
- Open Glyco app and login using the username and password you've just created in Step 1.
If you're looking at this on your phone:
- Download Glyco app to your phone. You can do so by clicking on this link.
- Open Glyco app and click on the big green 'Register' button. You'll be guided through a few questions to set up your account. Once done you'll be logged directly into the app.
Once you've done this, you'll be guided on how to make your first food entry with a few instruction screens and email. Congratulations and welcome to the GlycoLeap family! 😃